Jessica McClure Photography takes a natural approach to creating heirloom imagery for individuals and families. We love to photograph you in real, meaningful settings that convey the essence of who you are and what you love. We work hard to make sure the entire process is stress-free for our clients from start to finish, with the end result being beautifully crafted photo prints and products to be treasured for many years to come.
Jessica McClure has been taking professional portraits since 2003 for a wide variety of clients. Many of the people we photograph become our friends for years to come. We completely and absolutely love what we do!
- I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 14 years on Sept. 25, 2018 (We have been together since Dec. 1997)
- We have an Amazing little boy who is 7 years old
- I am a Disney Genius/Travel Agent with Kingdom Destinations
- I dance with Bluegrass Ceili Academy. (Come join us!)
- I am obsessed with Doctor Who, I grew up with the 4th Doctor but my favorite is the 10th Doctor.
- I also have a very unhealthy obsession with all things sparkly
- My Favorite places to vacation are Disney World, Ireland and Las Vegas
- I have lived in South Lexington my whole life, a 6 block radius to be exact
- I am a chronic list maker
- My favorite pictures are always the candid interaction ones, with lots of laughter.